Friday 30 November 2012

The replacements...

Above are the trainers which got me through the 2011 Parish Walk and whilst I'd love to use them again this year, I fear that a few more outings may finish them off to the point where no amount of glue can save them! I don't want to part with them, so will put them on gardening leave i.e. use them when I'm mowing the lawn!

Today I started my lunch hour with a visit to 'Up & Running' to have my gait looked at before I bought my replacement trainers. I was advised by a few people that this was important as it would determine the type of footware I would need (and for those of you who are interested, my gait is neutral). The team at 'Up & Running' were very helpful and had a wealth of knowledge about the footware in thier store, so if you are unsure as to what kit would be best for you, it may be worth your while popping in to have a chat with them?... Probably worth pointing out that this is not an advert for the shop in question and I am not in reciept of anything for mentioning them (I will probably mention a few businesses in future posts and my opinions on them will be just that!).

If you have any advice or comments for me, I've set up an email address paulcallowparishwalk@hotmail.com and Twitter account @PaulParishWalk so please get in touch or follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment